This year, ASPA is once again hosting a 4-way FS Competition, accessible to all jumpers ("B" CoP and up) at all Alberta dropzones.
Who Can Enter:
- Teams are 4 members.
- We have removed the jump number requirements.
- No more than two people can jump on any other team.
Dates of Competition:
May 1 to October 31, 2016.
When to Register:
Now! Or Then! But please register no later than September 1, 2016.
Price to Register:
$10 per person on the team. $40 total. Easy!
How to Register:
You’ll find the link to the registration form below, just fill it out. It will send you a copy of what gets sent as your registration. You can always contact Dan at email@example.com
Of course! The winners get $100.00 gift certificates to the DZ of their choice.
- Videographer slot is covered by ASPA, 1 per team per judged round.
- Any jumper applying for High Performance Funding, forming a team and participating will count towards your required volunteer hours.
How it Works:
- The jump pool will be drawn July 2 and will be released immediately.
- Junior is 4 rounds; Intermediate is 4 rounds; Open is 5 rounds.
- You may practice as much as you want.
- You can do all the jumps in one weekend, at any time during the competition, or do them one at a time over the entire competition. Do them whenever you can get your 4 team members together!
- The dives will be suitable for ‘C’ CoP ratings requirements.
- Send your video to Dan Stith for judging. Ensure that the Team’s name and round number is clearly stated on the video prior to displaying the jump. No scores will be released until after registration closes.
- Watch for the final results!
- Should a team wish to have a camp held to assist them in their performance please contact Dan Stith.