Here's a quick list of all the forms associated with ASPA.
Important details about the programs associated with these forms can be found in the Programs menu found at the top of this page.
CSPA CoP and Rating Subsidies
- CoP Subsidy when you get your A, B, or C CoP
- CSPA Ratings Subsidy when you earn your Coach 1, Coach 2, JumpMaster, Skydiving School Instructor, or Progressive Freefall Instructor ratings
ASPA Approved Manufacturer Ratings Subsidies
- ASPA Approved Manufacturer Rating Subsidies: appropriate when you become a Tandem or Wingsuit instructor
- Register for competitions online and save time and hassle at the event. You can even pay online and avoid the need for cash at the event
Proxy Form For AGM
- This Proxy Form lets you assign your vote at the AGM to another ASPA member if you cannot attend the AGM
Seminar Funding for Organizers