CSPA Ratings Subsidy Program Form
The purpose of this program is to encourage and facilitate the development skydivers with coach and instructor ratings in Alberta
- ASPA will subsidize the cost of taking a CSPA recognized ratings course (Coach 1, Coach 2, JumpMaster, SSI and PFF).
- ASPA will reimburse the CSPA Ratings Processing Fee for Ground Control Instructor (GCI) and Skydive School Examiner (SSE) ratings.
- ASPA will subsidize the costs of these ratings in accordance with ASPA’s Policies and Procedures, at a value determined each year, at the time the rating is certified.
Our goal is to assist skydivers by reducing the cost of achieving these ratings, increasing the skills of our skydivers and increasing the total number of coaches and instructors in Alberta.
The individual skydiver is responsible for covering all costs up front (with the exception of PFF) and then, after completing certification of the rating, applying for the subsidy from ASPA by completing this form.
- The rating must be taken at an ASPA approved course and location, or pre-approved by the ASPA Board of Directors if completed elsewhere.
- Applicant must be a member in good standing of both ASPA and CSPA at the time:
- the Rating is achieved,
- and when applying to ASPA for the subsidy.
- Claim for subsidy must be made by filling in this form after you have certified your Rating.
- You must provide proof of your updated CSPA card. It can be attached below as a photo or the PDF you received from CSPA. If it is not attached here, please provide it in a separate email to [email protected] immediately after completeing this form
- If you fail to provide correct information so your rating can be verified, you will not receive the subsidy.
- The Ratings Subsidy must be applied for in the same calendar year the Rating is certified and received from CSPA. For example: If you certified your Rating in September, ASPA must receive your application by December 31st of the same year. Failure to apply for the subsidy by year end means you will not receive the subsidy.
- Applicants must be residents of Alberta.
When filling in the form below all fields marked * are required