Certificate of Proficiency Subsidy Program Form
The purpose of this program is to encourage and facilitate the development of skydivers and coaches in Alberta.
To this end ASPA offers to subsidize Certificate of Profficiency achievements. ASPA's goal is to encourage skydivers to achieve their FS (Formation Skydiving) endorsement and group FS endorsements, improve their skills, and to attain progressive CoP’s.
Upon receiving your:
- “A” CoP, ASPA will subsidize the cost by $200.
- “B” CoP, ASPA will subsidize the cost by $150.
- “C” CoP, ASPA will subsidize the cost by $100.
The individual skydiver is responsible for covering all costs up front and then, after receiving confirmation of your CoP from CSPA, applying to ASPA for the subsidy by completing this form.
- Applicant must be a member in good standing of both ASPA and CSPA at the time of:
- performing qualifying jumps (coach jumps for A and B CoP’s)
- at the time the CoP is achieved,
- and when applying to ASPA for the subsidy.
- Claim for subsidy must be made by filling in this form after you have received your CoP. It will be verified on the CSPA database so your CSPA number and Birth Date must be correct on this form. If you fail to provide correct information so your CoP can be verified, you will not receive the subsidy.
- The CoP Subsidy must be applied for in the same calendar year the CoP is certified and received from CSPA. For example: If you received your “A” CoP in September, ASPA must receive your application by December 31st of the same year. Failure to apply for the subsidy by year end means you will not receive the subsidy.
- Applicants must be residents of Alberta.
Please provide the optional program feedback and scroll down to click SUBMIT when you have completed the form
Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing
When filling in the form below all fields marked * are required