ASPA Approved Manufacturer Ratings Subsidy Form
The purpose of this program is to encourage and facilitate Alberta skydivers advancing their qualifications by achieving ratings provided by specific manufacturers.
To this end, ASPA offers to subsidize the cost of taking Tandem and Wingsuit Instructor ratings in the amount of $150. Our goal is to assist skydivers by reducing the cost of achieving these ratings and increasing the skills of our skydivers in Alberta. Please note that at this time ASPA has approved only a very limited of manufacturer ratings.
The individual skydiver is responsible for covering all costs up front and then, after completing certification of the rating, applying for the subsidy from ASPA by completing this form.
- Applicant must be a member in good standing of both ASPA and CSPA at the time:
- the Rating is achieved,
- and when applying to ASPA for the subsidy.
- Claim for a subsidy must be made by filling in this form and submitting it with required proof (electronic image of your certification). If you fail to provide the required proof, you will not receive the subsidy.
- The ASPA Approved Manufacturer Ratings Subsidy must be applied for in the same calendar year the Rating is certified and received from the manufacturer. For example: If you received your Rating in September, ASPA must receive your application by December 31st of the same year. Failure to apply for the subsidy by year end means you will not receive the subsidy.
- Applicants must be residents of Alberta.
Please provide the optional program feedback and scroll down to click SUBMIT when you have completed the form
When filling in the form below all fields marked * are required